Simply cut strips of Airdrying clay approximately the width of the letters or numbers. The clay strip should be placed vertically and the letter cutter will be perpendicular to the fondant. Press down on the cutter and move around your board to achieve a clean cut. You then simply tap out and the letter or number will fall on to your board. Use a cocktail stick to pick out any parts of the letters or numbers that you don’t need.
- Made in the UK
- Each letter and Number is approximately 2cm high
- Full ‘how to’ instructions on back of pack
- Upper Case Letters and Numbers on 3 Strips
- Always use a good quality clay, For example our Bright & Light and Soft the Strong air drying clay
- You must not interchange these cutters using edible and non edible materials